Friday, February 8, 2013

Blog Stage 2

The article I decided to cover was about stalker drones that could see through walls, look through windows, and read lips. I agree with Thomas Hartmann, allowing drones to fly freely is violating or fourth and fifth amendment right. We have a right to do what we please inside our homes without having to worry if someone's watching with a drone. Hartmann also explains how our law enforcement already have helicopters, GPS systems, and also phone taps. Why do we need drones? I don't think anyone should be watched behind closed doors. Its like a creepy peeping-Tom except their allowed to peep. What ever you do behind walls should be no one else's business except yours, unless you give them a legitimate reason while you're out in public. I recommend everyone read up a little more on this matter (I will also do the same). I had no idea anything so extreme could be legalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment